As your company grows, your software needs to grow with it.
If you have a small or medium-sized business that requires more than simple accounting software or has moved beyond legacy systems you may have chosen to use SAP Business One to integrate your platforms. While this ERP solution can offer a host of benefits to your business, it is likely to fall short without a customized approach to integrating with your other platforms. DocInfusion offers customized integration with SAP Business One for seamless data flow and fast, real-time updates.
Integration between SAP Business One and your current platforms provides your business with fast access to information and allows you to make quick decisions based on real-time results—giving you the data you need when you need it.
Integration also allows third-party systems to help you manage your customer relationships, operations, logistics, and finances.
Integration between SAP Business One and other business platforms provides versatile functionality for your business.
Integration with SAP Business One between various applications allows for, high-volume data transfer, added technical capabilities, seamless exchange between platforms, and provides a scalable system for businesses. Integrated SAP systems also support capabilities for SQL-based installations and SAP HANA-based installations such as:
User Interface APIs
Data Interface APIs
User Interface Server-Based Interfacing
B1iF: Allows SAP Business One to act as a business platform and offers seamless integration.
B1iSN: Allows integration with SAP Business Suite components.
Service Layer Based Integration
Functional models for CRM systems, reporting, purchasing, procurement, analytics, production management, project management, financing, warehousing, accounting, inventory, sales, and operations, are only some of the ways integration can be used to improve and streamline your business operations.
Our white glove service allows you to integrate your business platforms with SAP Business One, while maintaining and increasing profitability. A customized integration approach allows real-time, two-way integration, expands platform capabilities, and won’t interfere with SAP Business One upgrades.
DocInfusion offers customized implementation between your SAP system and other platforms so you are better able to manage customer relationships, logistics, finances, and operations for your business. Here are some of the main benefits of integrating your platforms with SAP Business One:
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: Client updates, alerts, and detailed customer profiles allow you to keep track of your clients and provide a better, customer-centered approach that improves satisfaction.
- Custom Reporting: Integrated SAP solutions makes it easy to view reports customized for your needs.
- Automatic Processing: Shipping costs, taxes, currency conversion and more are automated and simplified through Integration with SAP Business One.
- Fast Approvals: Quotes, pricing, contract changes, and special order approvals are faster with integration.
- Reduced Costs: Platform integration can help you reduce your overhead costs by eliminating the need to invest in expensive infrastructure.
- Automated Financial Data: Accurate, and automatic recording of your sales transactions means you have complete access to all of your financial data whenever you need it.
Every company has different needs, and this is especially true for small and medium-sized businesses. At DocInfusion, we offer a white-glove service for customized ERP integration. We work with the systems you already have and build out your APIs for seamless integration between any of your existing platforms.
Start streamlining your business processes by contacting us today. We’ll help you with our customized SAP Business One Integration services so you can focus on growing your business.