DocInfusion’s document parsing is a white glove service, meaning all you have to do is give us what you want to be parsed, and we do the rest. And with our intelligent data capture we can parse both text and images, so even photos aren’t a problem. Using the service can be broken down into three simple steps:
- Scan any documents, files, or images you want to be parsed that are still stored in hard copy form.
- Send the digital files and images to us for parsing.
- Sign Off on the results.
Some of the most common formats that customers need to parse are:
- Excel & CSV Files
- Word Documents
- Raw Text Files
After that, the data is stored on our secure servers, and you can either download it on-demand or access it via our web service. It’s as easy as that.
Document parsing can remedy a host of problems, benefiting your business in many ways, including:
- Removing the need for data entry, thereby saving you time and money
- Improving the accuracy of your data by removing the human element
- Improving the speed and process of data exchange
- Eliminating duplication errors
- Eliminating the need for physical storage of hard copies
- Making your data more searchable and usable
- Removing the need for physical, manual organization
In short, it’s an effective solution that helps you streamline your business processes, and allows you to get to revenue-generating activities faster. Get in touch with us today to learn more about using document parsing today.